"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made."
Jewel Box King & Queen
Jewel Box rooms are a beautiful mix of smaller sizes and different views. We've take extra care to hang flower baskets for color. If you plan to be out and about during the day, you won't miss the ocean view when you're back at night. These rooms are our best value. And remember, our shared front verandah has an ocean view...
- With a king bed, Room 9 is a bit of insider secretâ€“it has direct water views without the expense of a water-view room. Dubbed the Marshmallow Room, wake up to Nantucket Sound and soaring seagulls, white-on-white decor and stained-glass windows. The marble bath is brand-new and beautiful, but tiny.
- Room 1 is large and roomy. It features a beautiful canopy queen bed and has an extra large marble bathroom and double shower. It's one of our largest rooms. It can have noise from the restaurant next door in summer evenings (think Frank Sinatra and Dino). The restaurant goes quiet after 10 pm.
- Room 2 is cozy and quieter, but does not have a marble bathroom. It's on the first floor off the lobby and has a queen bed. It's our smallest room.
- Luxe bathrooms inspired by the Roaring 20s, featuring rain head showers
- Fast, free WiFi and streaming TV for in-room entertainment
- An ever-changing array of luxury bath products and full-wattage hairdryers